- Represent the interests of the Association, act on behalf of the Association without authorization and represent the Association in relations with other organizations and in various activities, including negotiations and signing contracts on behalf of the Association;
- Ensure the elaboration and implementation of the annual work program, as well as the preparation of meetings of management bodies and committees;
- Manage the staff of the Association, perform employer functions for Association employees, including signing of employment contracts;
- Manage the financial resources of the Association, cooperate with the Auditor and the Audit Committee, prepare and submit annual reports to the Audit Committee;
- Maintain a regularly updated Association members' register, ensure that all minutes of management meetings are compiled and distributed to members;
- Present the financial state of the Association at its regular general meetings;
- Acquire and dispose the Association’s property;
- Issue power of attorney, open billing and other accounts in banks;
- Exercise other powers provided for by the RA legislation, the Charter of the Association and other legal acts;
- Master’s degree in Public Administration, Management or Business Administration, or related fields;
- No less than 2 years of previous working experience in senior positions with proven experience of management of complex and large-scale projects;
- Native fluency in Armenian required; good command of English highly desirable; knowledge of other languages would be an asset;
- Strategic mindset and excellent leadership skills;
- Strong negotiation skills and communication abilities;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Problem solving, analytical and decision making skills;
- Innovation and change management skills.
Required candidate level: Senior
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to email their motivation letter and CV to [email protected] e-mail by 18 May, 2020. Please indicate the position title in the subject line of the e-mail. We thank all the interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
You can apply online via staff.am or follow the below application procedure.
Strategic and Tactical Planning
Written communication skills