- Ensure account keeping, in time preparation and submission of reports to relevant bodies
- Ensure calculation of salaries, other payments to Project employees
- Ensure preparation and submission of individual statements about employees
- Ensure verification and registration of received payment documents on works implemented, services provided and products delivered under concluded contracts
- Ensure registration activities of acceptance, storage of obtained product material values
- Ensure accepting of statements on expenditure of imprest amounts for business trips
- Carry out other related tasks and responsibilities as requested by the Team Leader, and project coordinators
- With the Compliance and Reporting Specialist support the auditor in expenditure verification mission.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in accounting, finance
- At least 5 years of experience n finance management, accounting, budgeting, report writing, cash management
- Knowledge of financial and/or accounting applications (Armenian programs (AP), etc.) and financial data analysis
- Work experience in projects funded by international donor organizations is desirable
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy (at least Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Remuneration․ According to the salary history, but not more than budget by the project.
About the Project
Overall objective: Contribute to the sustainable urban governance of the cities of Vanadzor and Gyumri, Armenia
- The municipalities of Vanadzor and Gyumri design and implement urban planning, waste recycling and transportation policies in line with national and European standards.
- Users of municipal transports and waste management services have access to safe, healthy, inclusive and green services.
- The residents of Vanadzor and Gyumri are more knowledgeable and aware of adverse effects of plastic waste and fuel transportation on human health and environment, change behaviour to contribute improvement of service delivery.
How to apply? Interested candidates can submit their CV (armenian, english) and Cover letter (within 1 page) to the following e-mail ․ [email protected] mentioning “ABC.GoV – Accountant-Vanadzor“ and “ABC.GoV – Accountant-Gyumri“ in the subject line. The deadline for applications is 12 March, 2021. Overdue applications will not be accepted. Only the shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.