Position։ Administrative /Financial Assistant
Organization։ Vanadzor Municipality, Gyumri Municipality (2 positions)
Post Location (s)։ Vanadzor
Application deadline։ 12 March, 2021
Employment։ 3 years (3 months probation period)
Expected start date: 22 March, 2021
Description: Vanadzor Municipality, in cooperation with Gyumri Municipality, Pila Municipality, Poland, launches EU-funded Alliance for Better City Governance Project. (ABC.GoV). The Project started on 1 February, 2021.
Within the framework of the project, it is planned to recruit an experienced Administrative/Financial Assistant who will be responsible for providing assistance in financial, administrative and logistical issues.
- Assist the project accountant in account keeping, timely preparation and submission of reports to relevant bodies
- Assist in verification and registration of received payment documents on works implemented, services provided and products delivered under concluded contracts
- Assist in preparing and signing contracts with the project staff
- Carry out other related tasks and responsibilities as requested by the project accountant, Compliance and reporting specialist and project coordinator
- Provide an expenditure report to the Compliance and Reporting Specialist based on EU required format.
- Provide logistical and administrative support to the project, particularly assisting during the event organization, contacting the project beneficiaries and stakeholders, preparing and maintaining the project files.
- University degree
- At least 2 year experience in administrative and logistical work
- Experience in bookkeeping, and in providing, logistical and administrative support
- Good knowledge Armenian and English
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of MS applications
Remuneration ․ According to the salary history, but not more than budget by the project.
About the Project
Overall objective: Contribute to the sustainable urban governance of the cities of Vanadzor and Gyumri, Armenia
- The municipalities of Vanadzor and Gyumri design and implement urban planning, waste recycling and transportation policies in line with national and European standards.
- Users of municipal transports and waste management services have access to safe, healthy, inclusive and green services.
- The residents of Vanadzor and Gyumri are more knowledgeable and aware of adverse effects of plastic waste and fuel transportation on human health and environment, change behaviour to contribute improvement of service delivery.
How to apply? Interested candidates can submit their CV to the following e-mail։ [email protected] mentioning “ABC.GoV – Administrative /Financial Assistant–Vanadzor” or “ABC.GoV – Administrative /Financial Assistant-Gyumri” in the subject line. The deadline for applications is 12 March , 2021. Overdue applications will not be accepted. Only the shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.